designworklife is a part of Seamless Creative, a New York City-based design studio. Updated daily, dwl was established to catalog and share design-centric inspiration.
Find Us Elsewhere
Get In TouchMake sure to with questions, comments or just to say hello. We look forward to hearing from you.
Submit Your WorkWe love finding new artists and designers to inspire our readers. If you think your work might be a good fit, and we’ll be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the increasing volume of submissions we are receiving, we will not be able to respond with regrets.
Tag Archives: Student Work
- Student Work: Russell Edling: Homespun Records
- Sabrina Smelko: VOA, an Illustrated Science-Fiction Novel
- Student Work: Chloe Scheffe
- Student Work: Alex Register
- Student Work: Liz Cook: Pandora Rebrand
- Student Work: Michelle Wang: We the People, White House Brew on Behance
- Student Work: Fred Carriedo: Transform Conference Collateral
- Student Work: Amber Asay: The Voyager Shop
- Student Work: Yu Ping Chuang: Tivoli Identity and Collateral
- Student Work: Januar Rianto: Fire Of Each Other
- Student Work: Þorleifur Gíslason: Børk Identity and Products
- Student Work: Kacie Mills: Promotional Materials
- Student Work: Nicole Yeo and Jonny Sikov: Sol – Yours Truly Identity
- Student Work: Natalie Kenna: Op Art Exhibition Campaign
- Recent Grad: Trent Edwards: Atlas of Remote Islands Redesign
- Student Work: Molly Weber: Bridesmade Identity and Collateral
- Student Work: UW Design 2012
- Student Work: Fred Carriedo: Bass Pro Shop Identity