designworklife is a part of Seamless Creative, a New York City-based design studio. Updated daily, dwl was established to catalog and share design-centric inspiration.
Find Us Elsewhere
Get In TouchMake sure to with questions, comments or just to say hello. We look forward to hearing from you.
Submit Your WorkWe love finding new artists and designers to inspire our readers. If you think your work might be a good fit, and we’ll be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the increasing volume of submissions we are receiving, we will not be able to respond with regrets.
Tag Archives: Galleries & Exhibitions
- Lashun Tines: Diaspora “The Art of Blackness” 2013
- Merijn Hos: Wood Sculptures at Beginnings NYC
- Hamilton Wood Type Needs Your Help
- Illustrated Bites Exhibition
- Allan Peters: Artcrank 2012
- AIGA San Francisco 50 Books/50 Covers Exhibition
- Lashun F. Tines: Diaspora Exhibition
- Robert Finkel: Up, Down, Left, Right Exhibition
- Laurie DeMartino Design: Womn in Design Exhibition
- C/C: AMERICANANA
- A Friend Of Mine: VCE Season Of Excellence
- Scott Albrecht: Along the Way
- Old School Favorites
- Kehinde Wiley