designworklife is a part of Seamless Creative, a New York City-based design studio. Updated daily, dwl was established to catalog and share design-centric inspiration.
Find Us Elsewhere
Get In TouchMake sure to with questions, comments or just to say hello. We look forward to hearing from you.
Submit Your WorkWe love finding new artists and designers to inspire our readers. If you think your work might be a good fit, and we’ll be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the increasing volume of submissions we are receiving, we will not be able to respond with regrets.
Category Archives: Design
- KNOCK: We Heart Trees
- Mackey Saturday: New Instagram Logo
- The Mood Series on Behance
- Hofstede Design: 83/87 Chapel Street Signage
- Student Work: Michelle Wang: Shakespeare Poster Series
- Andy Luce Updates
- Adam Wells: The Circle Line
- Christophe Remy: Delbôve
- One Heart Boston Letterpress Print
- Push: Italio Modern Kitchen Identity and Collateral
- The Original Champions of Design: MC Kitchen Identity and Collateral
- Ada Blackjack Identity and Collateral
- The World’s First Annual Report on Instagram
- Fabio Ongarato Design: QT Port Douglas Identity and Collateral
- Design Ranch Update: Learn + Let Go
- Hammerpress: W. 18th St. Fashion Show
- Damn You Art School