designworklife is a part of Seamless Creative, a New York City-based design studio. Updated daily, dwl was established to catalog and share design-centric inspiration.
Find Us Elsewhere
Get In TouchMake sure to with questions, comments or just to say hello. We look forward to hearing from you.
Submit Your WorkWe love finding new artists and designers to inspire our readers. If you think your work might be a good fit, and we’ll be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the increasing volume of submissions we are receiving, we will not be able to respond with regrets.
Author Archives: Courtney
- Heartwork 2013
- Type Love: Diversa
- Justin Pervorse: Draplin Poster
- Studio Muti: Highlife SA
- Rick Murphy: Seattle Print
- Type Love: Gin
- There’s Always Money in the Banana Stand
- David Arias: Leuie Identity and Collateral
- End of Work iPad Mini Covers
- Andrew Lyons: Strong Packaging Illustrations
- The “Design Is” Newsprint
- Vault49: (Sub)Prime Cuts Hand-Painted Saws
- Make and Matter: Epic Packaging
- Anagrama: Cocolobo Identity and Packaging
- Minimals Paper Goods
- Type Love: Esmeralda Pro
- SAM+CAM Identity and Stationery
- Harry Diaz: Self-Promotional Materials