designworklife is a part of Seamless Creative, a New York City-based design studio. Updated daily, dwl was established to catalog and share design-centric inspiration.
Find Us Elsewhere
Get In TouchMake sure to with questions, comments or just to say hello. We look forward to hearing from you.
Submit Your WorkWe love finding new artists and designers to inspire our readers. If you think your work might be a good fit, and we’ll be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the increasing volume of submissions we are receiving, we will not be able to respond with regrets.
Author Archives: Courtney
- Cat Neligan: The Owl and the Pussycat Illustrations
- Chloe Allen: Neck of the Woods Project Lettering Project
- Lashun Tines: Diaspora “The Art of Blackness” 2013
- Amy Walters: Summer Fruits and Berries
- Type Love: Tomato
- Kathryn Brylinsky: Poppin Free Stuff
- Michael De Pippo: Love at First Flight Wedding Materials
- KNOCK: We Heart Trees
- Mackey Saturday: New Instagram Logo
- The Mood Series on Behance
- Muxxi: We Are Magical Illustrations
- Weekly Crop
- Hofstede Design: 83/87 Chapel Street Signage
- Sabrina Smelko: VOA, an Illustrated Science-Fiction Novel
- Student Work: Michelle Wang: Shakespeare Poster Series
- Andy Luce Updates
- Adam Wells: The Circle Line