designworklife is a part of Seamless Creative, a New York City-based design studio. Updated daily, dwl was established to catalog and share design-centric inspiration.
Find Us Elsewhere
Get In TouchMake sure to with questions, comments or just to say hello. We look forward to hearing from you.
Submit Your WorkWe love finding new artists and designers to inspire our readers. If you think your work might be a good fit, and we’ll be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the increasing volume of submissions we are receiving, we will not be able to respond with regrets.
Author Archives: Courtney
- Minimals Paper Goods
- Type Love: Esmeralda Pro
- SAM+CAM Identity and Stationery
- Harry Diaz: Self-Promotional Materials
- Student Work: Fred Carriedo: The Good Store
- Michael George Haddad: Funhouse Posters
- Lettering by Ryan Hamrick
- Special Event: Designing Better Experiences in the Digital Landscape
- Type Love: HWT Unit Gothic
- New Prints by Raymond Biesinger
- Sociedad Anónima: Hotel Boca Chica Identity and Collateral
- Student Work: Russell Edling: Homespun Records
- Ryan Frease: New Work
- Type Love: Live
- Richard Baird: Solis Brand Identity and Stationery
- No-Studio: The Personal Work of Miles Chic
- Booth: The Secret Garden Brand Identity and Collateral
- Type Love: Historism Border 2D