Nowadays maintaining or growing a business requires a robust online presence. That landscape is changing constantly, so takin a focused class on a related topic may be a great way to avoid getting overwhelmed by information overload:
- Developing Your Brand on Facebook and Twitter: Gone are the days when a brand was simply a logo and a catch phrase. Social media is facilitating a two-way dialogue between customers and companies, both large and small. Customers can now interact with and directly shape their favorite brands. More info.
- Digital Brand Strategy: In this 8-week course, students will dive deep into the world of digital marketing, while planning and executing an integrated online marketing campaign. More info.
- Instagram for Business and Brands: Co-instructed by two expert instructors skilled in photography, Instagram, and brand strategy, this workshop will give you a one-day crash course in how to craft the ultimate Instagram presence for your company or brand. More info.
- Digital Content Strategy: This course will help you define and expand your content business by using audience data to drive creative decisions. You’ll create a strategy that considers brand identity, audience habits, cultural trends, and revenue initiatives. More info.
- Email in the Marketing Mix: Which channel has one of the highest returns on investment? If you said email, you’re on the right track and this course will help you continue on that knowledge path. Email marketing allows you to reach valuable customers rapidly, frequently, and economically while delivering among the highest returns of all direct marketing channels… More info.