Target Summer

For the month of August, a series of guest posters will be filling in on DWL with daily posts. Today’s posts come to you from Allan Peters, who is a Senior Art Director at Target. For more from Allan, be sure to check out his blog and follow him on Twitter. Enjoy!

My team and I just finished up a new summer campaign for Target. It’s all about having a big honkin’ summer. Check out the full campaign here.

Agency: Target iH
Sr. CD: Jason Langer
CD: Jon Baugh
Sr. Art Director: Allan Peters
Jr. Art Director: Emily Reile
Writer: Anna Stassen
Illustrator: Tom DiTolla: Spectrum Studios

1. Jason says:

Great campaign. Makes me wish summer was sticking around longer.
  2. @PushingGiants says:

Allan, My kids and I LOVED this campaign. My girls loved walking into Target and seeing the 3 dimensional signs. It made them laugh and smile and it made me smile, too. Excellent work!
  3. Allan Peters says:

Thanks you guys!
  4. Maria says:

Hi Allan, I LOVE this campaign! What font did you use in your posters?
  5. Target: Big Honkin’ Summer | We Like We Share Target: Big Honkin’ Summer | food for your eyes & ears says:

[...] via TweetRELATED POSTS:sleeping with the wolvesAmazing illustration by David FurherChannel 4: Superhumain TAGS : campaign,été,graphism,print,summer,target Skullcandy presente le CPH pro 2012 [...]

I'm sure Allan can confirm but it looks like Susa to me.: http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/hubertjocham/susa/
  7. Allan Peters says:

The script is Susa Bold. The rounded sans is Bryant Pro.
  8. Annie says:

Awesome!
  9. Target Summer Campaign « eclectic blue says:

[...] love this summer campaign by Target! The colors, especially. Found on Design Work Life. Like this:LikeBe the first to like [...]

Type Love: Laski Slab / on Design Work Life Laski Slab