Ross Clodfelter: Coaster Wedding Invitations

Check out these great coaster wedding invitations and saved the dates designed by Ross Clodfelter for Brittany Brown & William Goncharow.

Some background info from Ross:
This wedding invite set was designed to marry up to the client’s decor for her wedding. Her theme is “Secret Garden” and she wanted the invites to be as lovely as the feelings she will have on her big day. The idea was to use a mix of letterpress and stamping on drink coasters for a unique feel. The floral elements were letterpressed and the black graphics were hand-stamped by me and the client. This gave her a sense of ownership in the process while giving me some help on letterpressing and stamping. The letterpress elements were printed at Device Printshop which I co-own with Shane Cranford. The final result was a set of coasters the invitees would want to keep around…and remember each time they take a sip of their iced tea.

1. Kyle T. Webster says:

Great job on these coasters, and it's an idea I have not seen before.
  2. Matthew Cook says:

Really nice Ross. I have always loved these.
  3. Wedding Awards | Lovestruck Social Events says:

[...] Pink and Blue: Green Wedding Shoes Place cards and knockout signage: SMP Coaster wedding Invites: Design Work LIfe [...]
  4. Unique Coaster Wedding Invitations | Invitation Crush says:

[...] was crush at first sight when I spotted this unique coaster wedding suite over on Design Work Life last week. The suite, designed by Ross Clodfelter for Brittany Brown & William [...]
  5. Mad ♥ Monday…errr Tuesday. : Megan Welker Photography says:

[...] {via Design Work Life} [...]
  6. Jean Stern says:

Fantastic! This is the first time I've seen coaster wedding invitations. A refreshing sight from the usual invitations! :)
  7. erin says:

may i ask the printer resource for these? i am having trouble finding a printer for coasters

Hi Erin, The description above lists the printer with a link. You can also try Mama's Sauce: mamas-sauce.com

Type Love: GT Sectra / on Design Work Life GT Sectra

DWL_News_120313

Looking for holiday shopping ideas? Check out our recently launched 2013 Holiday Gift guide.