Kate Spade has brought back their e-valentines for 2012.
I can’t tell you how much I love Love Ever After, a Kickstarter project by Lauren Fleishman. It’s no surprise to me that the photography book, which tells the stories of couples who have been married for at least 50 years, has already surpassed its funding goal with 24 days to go.
Facebook has a gorgeous new mural. Check out this interview with the artist, Jet Martinez.
In shop-related news:
- Tim Boelaars just opened up a shop featuring prints of his icon sets I featured recently.
- The Best Part released a new five-color screen print inspired by The Walking Dead.
- United Pixelworkers released a great new shirt by Naz Hamid.
- Satsuma Press just released letterpress prints of This Year, a poem by Hila Shachar.
- Josh Higgins recently a new typographic poster for the Obama campaign.
- Ricky Linn’s Ron Swanson print is now available.
These political buttons from the Button Museum are pretty great.
Can’t Miss Videos: The Missed Connections of Sophie Blackall
Good Reads: Does Facebook Have a Secret Paper Fetish?