Daniel Ray Cole

Daniel Ray Cole is an Atlanta-based designer with a portfolio filled with print, illustration and typography projects. Out of the bunch, I’m really drawn to this series of camera illustrations he created as a personal project.

Edit: According to Kelly in the comments, it looks like these illustrations were not for a personal project, but part of the A Bryan Photo identity, which was also worked on by Alvin Diec at Matchstic.

1. Tweets that mention design work life » Daniel Ray Cole -- Topsy.com says:

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Creativity Flows and 俺のアンテナ, Brand Behaviourist. Brand Behaviourist said: Daniel Ray Cole: Daniel Ray Cole is an Atlanta-based designer with a portfolio filled with print, illustration a... http://bit.ly/fnCct9 [...]
  2. Kelly says:

I don't think those are a personal project...They're used for this branding project Matchstic did that Alvin Diec worked on. http://www.alvindiec.com/indexhibit/index.php?/a-bryan-photo/ http://matchstic.com/work/case-studies/a-bryan-photo/
  3. amourette says:

LOVE this!
  4. Edwina@FASHION + ART says:

Beautiful linework. You can see so clearly his love for precision, scale, angles and curves in each illustration.
  5. Daniel Cole says:

Hey, thanks for the kind words! Alvin and I worked together, I just didn't want to trump A Bryan Photo getting to announce their brand back when I put up the illustrations.

Cool, thanks for the clarification—I love the illustrations and the brand!
  7. Kelly says:

Hey, didn't mean to impose or anything. Just thought since the brand had been announced recently it would be ok. I love the cameras in context and thought everyone else should get to see how everything looks together! Great job Daniel!
  8. Click Click | Nicework Ramble says:

[...] via: design work life [...]
  9. Alana says:

you can totes tell the camera i did is so different from yours!
  10. kasiq says:

so good. I like this style it is impressive for me
  11. Daniel Ray Cole | innov8design says:

[...] Via designworklife. [...]
  12. daniel ray cole « as free as a bird says:

[...] and Alvin Diec. I went to Auburn with Daniel and he is a very talented designer! These were seen on designworklife. The freshest in culture. Featured on PopPressed All in a Designer's Day's [...]

Type Love: Laski Slab / on Design Work Life Laski Slab