Anthropologie + Hatch Show Print

If you haven’t yet received the June Anthropolgie catalog, you’re in for a treat. The creative team at Anthro has joined forces with Hatch Show Print, one of the oldest working letterpress print shops in America. You’ll notice their iconic typography on the covers as well as throughout the book. What a great collaboration.

June Anthro 01

June Anthro 02

There’s also some great photography incorporating vintage signage throughout the book.

June Anthro 03

1. Lucy C says:

I love the cover and the photo above is stunning. Thanks so much for sharing. I'd love to get a copy, but not much chance in London I don't think.
  2. andrea says:

i cannot wait to get mine!
  3. duet letterpress says:

oh! i love this. and it's just the push i needed to finally request a catalog.
  4. Emma Howard says:

1. I am so happy that I attended a Texas high school! 2.I now want a trailer. 3. Hand rendered art is part of the times where we are given an opportunity to create with our hands. This economy is a blessing in disguise. Its been said that if you are a "conservation engineer" working with natural energy,products to help the masses, you will succeed. I applaud Anthropologie for using hand printed images and so happy that I already receive their catalog of great products. Will check out your site now after seeing link from HOW magazine. Thanks, Emma Howard
  5. Danita Womack says:

I got mine in the mail a few days ago and I am soooo in LOVE!!! good luck with a possible collabo! I know that it would be AMAZING!!
  6. If I had a million dollars I’d buy your love. « An Anthropologie Study says:

[...] publicized partnerships with eclectic artists or musicians. Like this, with Hatch Show Print, which was [...]
  7. design work life » Brad Vetter Letterpress Prints says:

[...] real­ize that he is the designer behind my all-time-favorite Anthropologie cat­a­log, which I posted about way [...]